Welcome to 2018!
It turns out that the first day of 2018 falls on a Full Moon, and it just so happens that this moon symbolizes self-love.
It is a powerful energy…and under a full moon it is the best time to…
Let. Things. Go.
Full Moon Ritual
Here is what you need: paper, pen, matches, fire pit or fireplace (or something safe to burn paper within)
1. With paper and pen write down all that you no longer need…all that you want to let go of…
2. As you write this…visualize…imagine…letting all of these things go…have fun with it (and keep breathing throughout it)
3. Once you are finished with your list, either in front of your fireplace, fire pit, or over the sink in your kitchen (please be careful) burn the list until it completely turns to ash…watch what you want to release, burn away…and Let. It. Go.
Releasing with fire under the full moon is an extremely powerful activity…a ritual if you will.
Know that what you have wanted to let go has truly been released.
And so it is.
Beginning the New Year in this way is refreshing…uplifting…and freeing…it creates space for new energy…
Latest posts by Noël Ehlers (see all)
- A Delicious Salad to Add to Your Detox - January 6, 2018
- Welcome to 2018! - January 1, 2018
- Get alkaline and remove acid with matcha green tea - November 18, 2017