Essential oils for calming, anxiety, and sleep
Schools back in session, the Holidays are coming! To keep you rested and living High Vibe here are recommendations for which oils to use for calming, sleep, and anxiety:
1) Peace and Calming for calming whenever needed
This blend creates a calming and pleasant aroma when inhaled from hands, diffused, or applied topically to the body. When calming is needed apply 2 drops to each foot and 2 drops on chest. She can use this throughout the day.
It’s a blend of Tangerine, Orange, YlangYlang, Patchouli, German Chamomile, Vetiver, Cistus, Beramot, Cassia, Davana, Northern Lights Black Spruce.
2) StressAway Roll-On for calming whenever needed (this is a MIRACLE worker!!)
It’s a unique, light blend of Vanilla, Lime, Copaiba, and other pure essential oils with a relaxing fragrance. Apply generously to writs, temples, neck, or any desired area as needed.
Lavender, Purification, and/or Joy on feet.
Lavender – Apply to feet before bed 2 drops each foot. Apply 2 drops behind neck. Inhale from hands. 8-10 drops in diffuser at bedtime. Place diffuser close to bed as possible. (I diffuse lavender every single night)
Purification – 15 drops in diffuser while sleeping. Place diffuser as close to bed as possible.
Joy – 1 drop over heart at bedtime each night. If you don’t like the smell then apply 1 drop to feet at bedtime. Okay to layer the Joy over the Lavender.
Latest posts by Noël Ehlers (see all)
- 10 Ways To Alkalize Your Body & Improve Your Immunity - October 3, 2017
- The Crystals You Should Always Have In Your Workspace - October 1, 2017
- Essential oils for calming, anxiety, and sleep - September 21, 2017