Detox your body of mercury and heavy metals by drinking this juice for 14 days. Cilantro and parsley have excellent heavy metal chelating effects. Drinking the juice from these herbs regularly, will gradually help clean out heavy metal poisoning such as aluminium, arsenic, cadmium, mercury, nickel, lead and uranium. If you are often exposed to any of these heavy metals, it may be wise to include these in your juice menu regularly.
Some of the common symptoms of heavy metal poisoning:
Chronic unexplained body pains and headaches
Depression, anxieties, brain fog
Loss of memory and forgetfulness
Yeast infection and parasites
Low immune system
Anemic and blood disorders
Low body temperature, cold hands and feet
Muscle and joint pains
Female reproductive issues
Dark rings under eyes
Drink this daily for up to 14 days for a good heavy metal detoxification.
- 1 Bunch Cilantro
- 1 Bunch Parsley
- 1/4 Lemon
- Using a juicer, add cilantro, parsley then lemon. Whisk to blend and serve.
- Use only organic produce for best results.
Skipping meals crashes blood sugar, leaving you feeling lethargic and anxious. Here is a recipe for a well-balanced salad that includes optimal protein, healthy fats, antioxidants, and fiber. Optional superfood ingredients you may include in an anxiety-busting salad are raw sprouted lentil beans, raw dandelion greens, and hemp heart seeds, which are all excellent sources of gut-boosting, anxiety-lowering prebiotic fiber.
- 2 cups of fresh organic spinach
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 stalk of sliced raw broccoli
- 1/4 cup sliced or shredded carrots
- 1/2 a red beet, sliced or shredded
- (Optional) Cashew "cheese" crumbled
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, almond slivers or hemp hearts
- 2 chopped scallions
- 2 chopped radishes
- Salad Dressing
- In a Mason jar add ¼ cup of extra-virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon (about 2 lemons), 1 clove of garlic minced, and ½ teaspoon of mineral-rich Himalayan sea salt with cracked black pepper to taste. It’s easy to mix in the Mason jar and add just before eating the salad. If you have extra this dressing keeps well in fridge.
- Toss salad in large bowl with dressing and serve.