Day After Detox Drink!
We often use cranberries during the holiday season and forget they can be juiced. You can benefit from the power of cranberries by drinking a detox juice the day after you’ve over indulged in food or drink. Cranberries contain arbutin, a diuretic that helps flush toxic fluids from the body that contribute to bloating. Also the antioxidants present in cranberry juice support the liver and aid in protecting against heart disease and certain cancers.
- 32 oz water
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 inch ginger root
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- Blend until smooth. Sip on over an hour to truly flush the system.
Latest posts by Noël Ehlers (see all)
- Get alkaline and remove acid with matcha green tea - November 18, 2017
- Your water wants you to bless it - October 24, 2017
- 10 Ways To Alkalize Your Body & Improve Your Immunity - October 3, 2017