Pumpkin Pecan Overnight Oats
Pumpkin is an often-overlooked source of fiber and can keep you feeling full for longer on fewer calories. A fiber-rich diet seems to help people eat less and shed pounds.
If you like a smooth oatmeal, use rolled oats. If you like a crunch to your oatmeal, use steel cut oats.
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel cut oats or rolled oats
- 1 1/2 T pumpkin
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flax meal
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1 medjool date chopped or 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Pour all the ingredients into a jar and mix very well. Try 5 at a time and they last all week! Great for those busy mornings. Enjoy!
- If you like warm oatmeal transfer from jar to heat and serve.
Latest posts by Noël Ehlers (see all)
- The Frequency of Healing: How To Raise Your Vibration - August 23, 2017
- The perfect snack - August 6, 2017
- Detox Protocol for Mercury and Heavy Metals - July 30, 2017