The Ultimate Guacamole Recipe
Grab a big bag of corn chips, some fellow guacamole enthusiasts, and try out this recipe! Packed with healthy fats, fiber, potassium, vitamin E, folic acid and B vitamins, it’s no mystery that avocados are a nutrition wonder.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Begin by mashing the avocado flesh in a bowl. Simply stir in the remaining ingredients until everything is nicely combined and serve.
Latest posts by Noël Ehlers (see all)
- Get alkaline and remove acid with matcha green tea - November 18, 2017
- Your water wants you to bless it - October 24, 2017
- 10 Ways To Alkalize Your Body & Improve Your Immunity - October 3, 2017